LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Omprakash   26 July 2019

Judicial separation case filed

Sir/s. In a case under section 10 & 26 Hindu marriage, wife filed petition for judicial separation and child custody. And, also filed I.A. for maintenance under section 24. What are the options available for husband - Can he counter file petition for Restitution or Divorce.


 2 Replies

sm.calcutta (Advocate)     26 July 2019

yes he can contest the suit

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 July 2019

yes you have all right to do so

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register