LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Singhai (Advocate)     02 May 2013

Judgements required !!

I am in defence, required Citations or Judgements infavour of not legal debt and blank signed cheque given to complainant as surty.

Accused has given signed blank cheques of 1 lacs each to complainant, for taking personal loan fron A FRIEDN, before giving loan to me complainant has taken cheques from me and also filled uo promessery note also and told CASE MONEY i wiil give tommorrow morning in CASH, but not given the same. Bounce the cheques in question and filed the case.

The case is in final argument:

Required Judgements on:- ( Heard there is one latest judgement thet says loan give in cash does not comes under the perview of legal debt) but i am unable to trace ouy if any one help me out,,,,,,,,

!. There was no legal debt.

2. cheques was as security.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 May 2013

You can browse www.indiankanoon.org for all supreme court judgements, citations etc.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     03 May 2013

All the papers has to be seen only citartions will not help.

You should take next  date on some pretex  and show all papers  since there are no of tricks to prolong the trial and  final decison  even at this stage  and take it to higher court prior to Judgement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register