Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Makarand Bakore (Advocate)     14 September 2010

Judgements needed

Hello everybody,

I am teaching law to MBA students and I need some information on the Telgi scam, Ketan Parekh Scam, UTI Scam. Fodder scam and the Satyam scandal from the legal standpoint (e.g. what were the charges against them, which laws did violate etc.). I tried to look up judgements on the net but could not find any that would really explain the essentials of the case.

Does any one have access to copies of judgements related to the above scams? Even interim orders will do if they explain the charges etc.

Thanks!

Makarand\

Advocate

Learning

2 Replies

Vikram Kukreja (Proprietor)     14 September 2010

We have been falsely accused of forging our mothers will (we are four brothers and had our mother who is no more). The accusation is made by our brother (5th brother) by way of initiating a case in high court (Crpc). Before this he has made same allegations for property which we now are owners of after paying him his share through Auction sale ordered by the court. We have paid him also through the court. Now being frustrated, he has initiated criminal proceedings against us and the police(who had conducted another enquiry) before the auction sale when he had made same allegations and then the police had submitted their report after verifying the witnesses and notary of the will. the report mentioned his complaint as false. Please could you help us as what we can do as the court has now issued summons to the police and waived the issue of summons to The chief minister and others (who our brother has also made accused). Can we approach the court or can we file a counter case in any section?

Please help.

Regards,

Vikram Kukreja

junaid s.shabwany (lawyer)     14 September 2010

yes u can

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register