LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raunak (engineer)     02 September 2015

Judgements in favour of male-transfer petition of divorce

Hi , Can you please provide COPY OF judgement of Supreme court on Transfer petition of Civil case. I had filed a divorce case and my wife has approached Highcourt to transfer the case , i need copy of judgement of T.P.(C)no 23 of 2005,T.P.(C)no 24 of 2005,T.P.(C)no 61 of 2005,T.P.(C)no 26 of 2003,T.P.(C)no 142 of 2005. I had already collected Judgement of Priti Sharma and Anandita Das. Please help. you can also mail the copy at Ronak


 4 Replies

FightForCause (Businessman)     03 September 2015

Hi friend is also looking for same...can u PM me all relevant judgements.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2015

You have make your own efforts to find one, he experts may not e able to help you in this regard.

naveen (business)     20 September 2015

Hi raunak, I too looking for the same judgment extracts, with order no and date, to fight my case. If u have collected some of the details, could you please mail me the judgement copies, it will be great helpful to me. Mail Id : 971794 (Advocate)     20 September 2015

Raunaq, Naveen and a Fight for cause, are you lawyers of the opposite party? Very strange that you all are interested in same  judgement

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query