LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 December 2009

Judgement of Supreme Court in Contempt petition No.203

Can some of you highlight the Judgement of the Supreme Court in contempt petition No.203 of 1996 ?

Learning

8 Replies

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     30 December 2009

DEAR SIR ,

YOU ASK ONLY THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA  .NOBODY CAN PROVIDE THE SAME BECAUSE THIS THE HIGHEST CORRUPTION OF THE WORLD.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 December 2009

Is the Temple, mosque and Church etc also Corrupt, because the perons who managed them are corrupt? Today there may be corrupt persons managing them but again some may not be at all corrupt, but a day may not be so far away when those upright persons will occupied them.Supreme Court is the highest Temple of Justrice of the Country and it is not corrupt though it may be crying seeing corrupt persons managing its affairs. Let us make a clear distiction between the Company and the Corrupt Board of Directors.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     30 December 2009

dear sir,

all persons managing the affairs of s.c. on the behalf of s.c. only , so they can not be seperated in my view. Therfore ask to the sc and if sc will refuse ,then i will provide the same upon receiving refusal order for getting the copies.

raj kishore vaish

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 January 2010

I can only say the Queen is death Long Live the Queen.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     01 January 2010

dear sir , n.k.assumi

happy new year to you & your family along with all  citizen 's of india.

plz. clear what do you want to say .

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     11 January 2010

DEAR SIR ,

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO SOME  GOOD FOR THE NATION YOU HAVE TO GO SPREME COURT  OR CONTACT WITH  MY AMICUS CURAI  MR.PNKAJ KALRA , 129 LAWYERS CHAMBERS  SUPREME COURT OF INDIA OR DO WHATEVER IHAVE SAID .

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

girishankar (manager)     14 January 2010

Dear Asummi ji,

If  the Temple, mosque and Church etc also Corrupted I thnk its not taking any ones life or any one get get Deserted, or truth new or belief in God doest get affected.. But where as if Judis is corrupted wht happns to ur belief in LC , HC, Or SC... It will be the most powerfull effect than BHOPAL GAS TRAGEDY>>>

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     16 July 2010

open notice for chief justice of india

DEAR SIR ,

WOULD YOU PUBLISH THE CONTENTS OF CONTMPT PETITION (CIVIL) No. 203 OF 1996 DISPOSED ON 29-03-1996  BY THE BENCH PRESIDED OVER BY THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA IN THE INTEREST OF NATION ? I THINK IF THIS MATTER SHALL BE PUBLISED BY YOU ,THE 80% CORRUPTION FROM INDIA CAN BE REMOVED WITH IN A NIGHT .

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? WHY YOU ARE NOT PUBLISHING THE MATTER ? I THINK YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP IN FIGHTING AGAINST THE CORRUPTION BECAUSE YOU..........

PLZ. TAKE ACTION WITHIN ONE WEEK .THEREAFTER A WRIT PETITION SHALL BE FILED IN THIS REGARED OR THE MATTER SHALL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE ALONG WITH SCANNED COPIES OF THE IMPORTANT PAPERS.

YOUR'S

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

S/O SRI RADHEY SHYAM VAISH

R/O 118, CHOUBEY TOLA , SITAPUR ,U.P.

09807952137

REQUEST: WITH DUE RESPECT IT IS REQUESTED TO ALL MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB THAT PLZ. COPY THE ABOVE NOTED MATTER AND SEND TO THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA .

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register