Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Judgement helping innocent husbands

Page no : 2

Parth Chandra (none)     29 September 2010

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me in finding judgement reported in below two journals?

CRIMES Magazine ==> 1983(1) (that is 1983 volume 1), Page 937

Criminal Law Journal ==> 2003, page 4470

Both the judgements are very helpful to innocent husbands in case of maintenance.

Thanks,

PC

1 Like

kumar deekay (respondant)     29 September 2010

Any One can help of any case which restrain to CAW Cell for hrassing the husband on false charges. where once CAW Cell has approved the MSA signed between the parties and settled the case. Now wife is having the original petition of MCD duly signed by both of them. but unabe to file and filed 125 CR pC & DV cases in spite of clearly stated in MSA that she will not file any case agaisnt hubby in future except to file MCD.

1 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     30 September 2010

on popular demand  alimony cancelled to wife for misrepresenting and lying By Bomby high court April 2010 placed in this thread

Attached File : 17 17 bombay court.pdf downloaded: 627 times
1 Like

Parth Chandra (none)     30 September 2010

One more from Madhya Pradesh HC related to HMA which says that if wife is capable she can't get maintenance. Please find attachment.

Two more important judgements are in below two journals as well...Friends help me in getting those.

CRIMES Magazine ==> 1983(1) (that is 1983 volume 1), Page 937

Criminal Law Journal ==> 2003, page 4470

Attached File : 40 40 mphc noalimonytocapablewife hma.pdf downloaded: 556 times
1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 September 2010

THIS IS THE GOLDEN THREAD CREATED BY MR. PC AND SUPPORTED BY ALL PARTICIPANTS.

THANKS TO EVERYONE.

2 Like

sibasish pattanayak (lawyer)     01 October 2010

Originally posted by :pc
"

sir,

please follow justice SHIV NARAIN DHINGRA OF DELHI HIGH COURT /JUDGEMENT.

REGADS

SIBASISH PATTANAYAK,

ADVOCATE/KOLKATA

09874854594./09477090999.
Keep this thread alive guys by posting more and more of such judgements.

"

Parth Chandra (none)     14 October 2010

Does anyone have any judgement of Gujarat HC for CrPc 125 which denies interim or final maintenace to wife in the absence of evidence and when the husband is willing to take wife back?

This would be helpful in my case though I have not filed RCR, I have given in my written reply to CRPC court that I am ready to take my wife back without any condition (even though she has filed 498a on my family)....and since my wife has not provided any evidences apart from false affidavit and some false witnesses known to her which never lived with us....she should not be given final maintenance order.

Parth Chandra (none)     02 November 2010

Hi Friends,

Does anyone have any new judgement related to this thread?

Thanks,

PC

Parth Chandra (none)     22 December 2010

Dear Friends,

Please find attached (updated) zip file with some more judgments which may help innocent husbands. With this I request all the members to contribute the judgments which they might have which can help husbands to fight various false cases.

Thanks,

PC

Attached File : 49 49 citations.zip downloaded: 791 times
2 Like

vinod (others)     25 December 2010

PC u r really a great 88888888888888888888888888888888 guy.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     25 December 2010

hi all , i have devised a vaccine for harassed husbands this 49 page vaccine is attached herewith for your information and treatment.

Attached File : 50 50 harassed husbands immunity booster.rtf downloaded: 701 times
2 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     06 January 2011

pc thanks for creating a good thread

1 Like

Pankaj Raj (HR)     06 January 2011

Respected Sir

Court ordered - 2nd time  Ex-parte decree. she gone for an appeal after 150 days against the Ex-parte decree. Court dismissed her appeal.

In this condition, when can i remarry?

If i marry, is it eligible?

is there any possibilty for her to reappeal in the district court or High court? 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     08 January 2011

pankaj , try to marry asap.

Raja (Other)     13 January 2011

Hi,

I need judgement specifically from Allahabad High court to fight false 125 and DV case. Fact of the case are posted in maintainence thread seperatly.

Kindly Help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register