LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     02 January 2013

Judgement details

I need some clarification.If below mention statement mentioned in final judgement. But still her parent visit the rented house in my absence, then what do i do?
" I have no objection if the parents of the respondent visit the rented house taken by me and meet the respondent."


 2 Replies

Rajesh Kulkarni (Advocate)     02 January 2013


Hi Rajiv,


Be more specific as of that judgment, just inferring to these may be difficult to opine.



Rajesh Kulkarni

Advocate, Hyderabad


Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 January 2013

1. You have nothing more to do as you yourself gave yellow highlighted generic ‘statement’ with which there is no binding left for In-Laws to be bound down about ‘timing’ of their visit in rented accomodation site.

In my opinion one should had visualized all future possibilities before making such yellow highlighted statement out of which a Judgment came out so it seems to me, such as; “If I go for jogging they should not visit / If I go to market for grocery they should not visit / If I go to my office they should not visit / If I go to friends place for party then they should not visit / If I go to Kumbh mela then they should not visit / If I go to meet my relatives then they should not visit / If I go to my college re-union party  they should not visit / If I go to wedding of my ex g/f they should not visit / If I go to attend my local RWA meeting they should not visit / If I go to pub they should not visit etc. etc.

I mean there is no limit to such binding all that you could have given as statement was; “They can visit respondent during my physical presence at rented household and I have no such objections to such visits of In Laws”. Matter could have ended then and there.

Now if you still in agitation mood before us then hire local advocate and pray for modification of Judgment to such extent (provided it is allowed as per Law as it is not very clear whether it is consent or compromise Judgment) which secures all possible FUTURE presence of yours at rented place when In Laws make a visit to meet respondent

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query