LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun   23 June 2016


Is it possible to oppose the judgement order given by company lawboard in supreme court or high court?


 3 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     23 June 2016

under section 421(1) of Companies Act 2013 you may prefer an appeal to the appellate tribunal. you should do so within 45 days. please consult an able counsel dealing in corporate matters. under section 423 you may move the SC in appeal against order of the appellate tribunal.

varun   23 June 2016

The order is favour of us...I am fear of opposite party they may file an case the appeal is filed is the order is stopped immediately ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2016

vague query.              

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register