LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHISH ARORA (SELF EMPLOYED)     19 February 2010

JUDGE IS BIASED

A false case was registered aganist me and my family members Us/ 420, 468, 120B and others by my Relatives by filing a complaint U/s156(3) in the court of MM, patiala house.

Surprisingly an FIR was registered in 2nd hearing without even calling us. We had also filed an complaint U/s 156(3) but it was kept pending for 15 hearings during a period of 4 months and now it has been rejected by the MM via a 13 page judgement. Moreover the order was reserved for a period of 20 days before announcing it.

We had already initiated legal proceedings against my relatives in courts of delhi and hayana for breach of trust, contempt of court, U/s138 etc, but the judge took no notie of our complaints.

There is claerly a bias against us and now we are thinking of approaching ADJ for a revision petition.

Can i complain against this conduct of judge in any forum??

kindly advise..

Learning

4 Replies

ramanathan (Legal Advisor)     19 February 2010

No , there is no law which has provision to question judges, Jusges gives judgements based on the facts and witness provided.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 February 2010

And to their capacity.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     20 February 2010

Exactly to their capacity.

Feroz M Shafeeque (Police Officer)     20 February 2010

Complaints against judicial officers can be made to Registrar(Vigilance) of the High Court.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register