Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaya (manager)     10 August 2012

Joint will

NE}

OPINION REQUIRED  for  JOINT WILL DATED 02/06/2008 - A) MR .THIYAGARAJAN AND  B) MRS ANADA SEKAR WIFE- BOTHE JOINTLY EXCUTED THE WILL IN FAVOUR OF THEIR ADOPTIVE CHILD MR DINESH PRABHU ON 02/06/2008 PARTY c

TWO)

ABOVE WILL AFTER EXCUTION  A DIED ON 20/12/2010 ,PARTY B HIS WIFE CANCELLED THE JOINT WILL

ON 09/06/2011 AND SOLD THE PROPERTY TO THIRD PARTY BY SALE DEED ON 10/06/2011.

PONT NO 3

PLEASE CLARIFY WHETHER THIS SALE DEED IS LEGALY VALID

AGAINST THE JOINT WILL MR DINESH ADOPTIVE CHILD PARTY  C CAN CLIM THE PROBERTY..

AGAINST THE WILL.

Learning

3 Replies

Vakeel Civil Court (Director)     10 August 2012

Depends on the mandate in the will. If the property passes on to the wife as absolute owner after the death of the husband, she has the authority to sell and the sale binds the adopted son also.

kaya (manager)     11 August 2012

thank u vakil civil court...

dear sir, in this will they specificaly mention the same will can be altered are cancel by two persons. that is a and b

now a dead b cancelled the will and soldthe property.. even then c have the rights or not.

subbarao (none)     11 August 2012

Hello ,

Please contact Majunata for any Law civil related issues.He is very honest person and understand our problems clearly and acts according to the problem.

I am very much impressed with his services.I met 4 lawyers in bangalore for oneof my MVC case,all of them are money minded people.

But I felt Manjunatha have some kind heart.

Please find manjunatha details below.

manjumarshalllm@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register