Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudersan Rao   01 August 2016

Joint venture of my property in chennai

Hi Experts,

I have a property in Chennai given to a Builder for Joint Venture in 2002 for 45% to me 55% to him.Given him Power to sell his share of 55%.As he was not performing well, I gave Prior Notice to him and Cancelled his Power. By that time he had sold 4 Flats. His Balance 1.5 flats are stopped by my Power Cancellation.I went to court and the court ordered him to complete my 45% =4.5 Flats and hand it over to me in 3 months time in 2013 .But he had not done it. .Got the orders in hand  only 2014 end EP is not getting numbered due to my Lawyers doing some mistake or the other.

Meanwhile, I took the Risk of spending and finishing the Flats,which had cost me about 18 Lacs and occupied and staying for past 3months. Chennai Corporation Assessed it after completion and Taxes Paid.

1] Is there any necessity,that the Builder has to hand over Position to me or not.necessary..

2] should i have to send a Notice to Builder, that I had spent so much and Occupied.

3] Or wait till he comes to me to release his 1.5 Flats,which costs around 60 Lacs.,which time I can ask him to pay this amount..

Please Guide.

Sudersan Rao     sudersanrao@gmail.com  

Learning

1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     01 August 2016

since you already engaged counsel and got orders in your favour, it is not proper for us to give advice now. You may act as per the advice of your counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register