LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Ujjain   08 April 2020

Joint property

If one of joint home owner doesn't want to leave together and demand value instead of his part but onether one refuse it and then he threatened him to damage his property, then what can onother joint home owner do..?


 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 April 2020

Experts can not guess or assume something and provide guidance on hearing through on line forum.  Even if they dare to do that, it never help queriest.

Contact a local advocate and request relatives, friends or some other influential persons to mediate and negotiate for such mutually agreed terms.  Depending on the success or failure you may have to file partition suit and go as per judgment in that partition suit.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 April 2020

Why "if" - Is this not a real issue?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 April 2020

The occupier should move to the Civil Court and seek permanent and mandatory injunction against other co-owner of the house property.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 April 2020

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register