Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemant   08 March 2016

Joint legal custody

hello experts,

Last year we went for MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE with Joint legal custody and we both were declared co-guradians of our girl child aged 8 years.

It was decided that the physical custody remains with the wife and i shall take child access at decided intervals

This year my wife changed the child's school without my consent when i came to know I asked the school for details they said that they cannot provide me details as i am not the parent regisetred with them.

What is the legal recource to this

I am a joint custodial parent and ideally all major descions should be taken jointly which my exwife has diobeyed

Experts please guide me what should i do

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 March 2016

Sir,

Move an application before the court and ensure your rights are not being voilated.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 March 2016

Agreed with advise of Mr.Kapil Chandna sir

Mukesh sharma (job )     08 March 2016

i agree with you kapil chandan sir advice 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : hemant
hello experts,

Last year we went for MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE with Joint legal custody and we both were declared co-guradians of our girl child aged 8 years.

It was decided that the physical custody remains with the wife and i shall take child access at decided intervals

This year my wife changed the child's school without my consent when i came to know I asked the school for details they said that they cannot provide me details as i am not the parent regisetred with them.

What is the legal recource to this

I am a joint custodial parent and ideally all major descions should be taken jointly which my exwife has diobeyed

Experts please guide me what should i do

Sir,

Move apropriate application before the court and ensure your rights are not being voilated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register