LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Krishna (Student)     21 January 2015

Joint land sold with out the other partner signature

Hi, My grandfather owns a land which is a joint property of 2 other partners. After my GF had expired the other two partners had sold the land with out informing us 2 years ago. we don't have people to talk on ourside in town so we had decided to take it legally in court. Please guide me how and what type of case that i have to file in court. Can we get our land back even after it is sold(with out 3rd partner signature)? Regards, Sai.


 5 Replies

Sai Krishna (Student)     22 January 2015

Somebody plz respond.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 January 2015

the sale itself is illegal because the two partners of your grandfather dint obtain ur can file a case on grounds of fraud to declare the sale as void

Sai Krishna (Student)     29 January 2015

Hi Saravanan,

   Thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know which/what case I have to file in court?




Ajay Sharma (Officer)     29 January 2015

Am also have same query mentioned below:-

My uncle sold his undivided share to outsider without our knowledge or signature, he sold total 1 Karnal land in verious almost 10 khasara numbers. am and my brother not want to sold our parental land to any outsider, now those purchaser file a suit in tehsildar office for partition.

Request to you please help me on this. how can i got back those land. in those number most of the land are agriculture land which are cultivated byme.

Sai Krishna (Student)     29 January 2015

As far as I got to know you have to file a civil case under partition act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query