Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVEEN KEDIA (DIRECTOR)     18 August 2012

Joint family

Hi,

We are a joint family of 3 brothers and have a parent holding company (Public Limited) which has majority shares in all our companies.

Both my elder brothers have 26% share holding (i.e. 52% in total) and are even directors in the parent holding company and I have 20% share holding and am not a director in the parent holding company. Though all 3 of us are equal owners , but in the parent company I have less holding.

Now they have got together and I feel they want to kick me out without giving me my 33% share , since they have 52% holding I feel I have no chance.

Please let me know if legally I stand a chance.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     18 August 2012

Since you have a shareholding in the company. they cannot throw you out of the company at any costs. if they want to acquire your share then they have to offer you considertion for the same or you could look to sell the shares to the third party and get rid of them.

For further options i would be requiring more details. you may call on 9324538481 for further discussion.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     18 August 2012

your holding in the company shares is your property and you can deal with it  as you like. do not feel pressurised due to their tactics. once they know that u are here to stand your ground, they would get the right message. noone can dislodge you from the company

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register