LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepika Juvale (Lawyers)     16 June 2008

Jobs for Law students or LL.B. Fresher

Hi, I am Deepika. Recently I had appeared for Last year LL.B. Exam. 
I want to work as a legal advisor. From where should i start my career. To work in any LPo or an any legal firm will help me out or to do internship is the better option for me. 
Also recomend me any LPO or law Firms or Lawyers in Navi Mumbai area.Also i need some information about Solicitors exam.

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)

Deepika,

You will have to first decide on job or practice.  As a soliciotr, or lawyer, you practice may be a part of the law firm or advocates.  As a job holder like legal advisor or manager, you are working in a company or firm advising  and handling the company's legal issues.

Both are diffierent fields, requiring different skills.  If you are good in communication, then practice law as lawyer.. If you are good in drafting and analysis, then join a company on job.

You need to make a decision.

Guest (n/a)     16 June 2008

hi, my name is Shilpa Jadhav i am completed my post gaduation in computer management and PGD in cyber law and IT i want to work with law firm

(Guest)

Dear Shilpa,

Are you an advocate with the aforesaid qualifications or what. Which is the place you are looking for job or work.

Seking a job as a fresh law graduate after passing out with a first class LL.B degree from a reputed law institute of Mumbai. (Government Law College) 

i want to be a part of ur group

Deepika Juvale (Lawyers)     16 June 2008

Dear Sir,

I m Deepika. recently I appeaerd for  last year LLB exam. Thanks for your reply.I would like to work in Company or in a Legal Firm. Now Suggest me does companies are offering jobs to LLB freshers or which are the law firms which hire law students or LLB fresher and from where should i get the releted offers or information.

I decided to work in any legal firms or in company.

Hi Deepika,

I am law graduate, and practsing in Pune, State Maharashtra since last 4 years. My area of work is Debt Recovery Tribunal, Land Revenu Code, Civil Procedure Code.

I am very insterest to wrok in corproate sector,

so if any opnings, pls forword to me.

Thks.

Santosh Kumar Dhondekar (LEGAL OFFICER )     16 June 2008

Hi Deepika

As you said that you have recently completed LLB, I would suggest u to go for practice for at least 2 year wherein you can come across different legal aspects, just try to concentrate on contract drafting. Try to spend more time on sites like www.onecle.com, www.findlaw.com or www.wikipedia.com etc. You can learn drafting through these sites very easily.

you can call me for more suggestions at 99480 76713.

kamal (advocate)     17 June 2008

hi myself kamal.i have completed my ll.b from punjab university,chandigarh....also pursued a certified course in cyber laws fom asian school of cyber laws,pune & diploma in IPR from indian law institute,new delhi,,,,,i m looking for a job in delhi/ncr.

buran (law student)     17 June 2008

hi buran

advice to act

(Guest)

i am a final year student of BCOM (HONOURS) . i want to do LLB 3 yr course . as i have read the following subjects

COMMERCIAL &  LABOUR LAWS
                         COMPANY LAW
                          INDIRECT TAX LAWS    
                          DIRECT TAX LAWS     

SO I FEEL THAT IT WILL BE EASIER FOR ME TO BECOME A (LEGAL ADVISER) IN A COMPANY AFTER COMPLETING THE QUALIFICATION OF LLB. plz tel me that is it possible to work as L.A in a CO. and to do practice side by side. suggest me a book for the entrance xam of LLB

(Guest)

can i pursue LLB CORRESPONDENCE COURCE which iz recognised by the bar council as i hav got the placement in a MNC so i want to do i job side by side if its possible..............???????????

raghav (student)     06 March 2010

Hello ppl..Iam 4th yr law student..pursuing my LLB from Amity Law School,New Delhi

Am I eligible for any designation in any firm or Lpo or anywhere else...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register