LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopal K   10 March 2020

jobs due to pending civil and criminal cases

my younger brother is falsely implicated along with me in DV and 498a case.. he is doing Masters in engineering in India, what are the challenges he may face to get placements from college and jobs outside due to pendency of these cases?

Learning

6 Replies

Naresh Dhanjal   10 March 2020

no challenges at all. relax as these are only ongoing cases and there has been no final verdict till date in your case. False DV and 498A cases are very common these days so you need not worry in any case.

Gopal K   10 March 2020

thank you so much.. it's a relief to know that he won't have any issues

Naresh Dhanjal   11 March 2020

Mr Om Prakash, i guess you should not comment personally on such forums, can you please show me any provisions of law which stipulates that if a case is subjudice then the accused is presumed to be guilty or he is guilty by just filing a criminal case against him? Dont you know that the burden of proving the case is on the person who has filed a case? How can you say that his future is in trouble? Are you the judge of his case?Why should you misguide any layman who is here asking for help?

Gopal K   11 March 2020

he will not hide it if asked, but if the case does not finish soon, what will he do till then..

Gopal K   11 March 2020

thank you sir for clarifying, I will ask him to keep his performance as good as he can and leave rest to God, now i feel like in India, if a wife decides, she can simply destroy a family for her selfish purpose :( , however abusive wife is, one must listen to what she says and never let her go to ps or court .. in my case my wife's family is full of lawyers..

Naresh Dhanjal   11 March 2020

He will not hide it from anyone,he has not mentioned that he will hide, there are numerous judgements favouring such cases. Government employment is also possible unless and until he is convicted. But yes chances will be less for preference over other candidates. According to my practice level and my career years i have never discouraged people seeking advice in such cases. We cannot guarantee anything in our judicial system but yes we can guarantee our best services to clients. I have gone through such cases in the past and have seen positive outcomes and verdicts so i suggested what is best for Mr.Gopal. So i wish your brother all the luck Mr.Gopal and proceed with full confidence for anything in his life. Luck will favour you and you will get everything positive. I will suggest to try to get the false cases settled soon rather than worrying for future prospects of your brother. Mr.Om prakash i hope i have not offended you in anyway.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register