LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

job place related problem

hello...If I have to complain to the head office regarding the irregularities done by my boss in the attendance register in the government office, can the photo of the register be taken? Will this be considered a hindrance in official work?

Learning

10 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 June 2021

My suggestion to every employee is never involve yourself in fights with superiors as you have to spend half of your life time in the office, when there are alternates  Let a friend or relative file RTI application seeking the information as follows, with RTI fee of Rs10/-

Information solicited:

1Please provide the certified copy of the attendance register for the following periods in...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Section

Dates/months/years

Any citizen can file a complaint pointing out such irregularities on a section or it's officials to Ministry/Collector

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 June 2021

Go ahead to report to head office with sufficient proves. 

TRUTH ALWAYS TRIUMPHS.

"Satyameva Jayathi" or "Truth always triumphs" has been the catchphrase of the INDIANS . In India, since times immemorial, it has been believed that truth always triumphs and this dictum has been rightly emphasized by the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 June 2021

How the attendance register is going to help you? Please post complete facts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 June 2021

Never commit the mistake of stepping in yourself as an employee, as I have not seen a single Superior that appreciates the action of such complaints by subordinate against his immediate superior.  There may be several acts of revenge, repercussions that must be avoided when there are alternates.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2021

If you feel that this step will come to your rescue for the problems and harassment you have been made to face by yor boss, you may proceed with the intended complaint and can also attach the documentary evidences to support your prayer/pleadings.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 June 2021

Originally posted by : Pratibha Sharma commerce class
hello...If I have to complain to the head office regarding the irregularities done by my boss in the attendance register in the government office, can the photo of the register be taken? Will this be considered a hindrance in official work?

In order to confirm attendance or absence of a government employee there are various other documents to make out irregularity such as S-37, Pay roll, bio-metric, so on and so forth depending upon number / type of employees working in the department/ organisation.

Photo of attendance register is insufficient evidence to prove absence of an employee.

What do you intend to communicate with  your query that, "Will this be considered a hindrance in official work ?"

Pure hypothetical, fake and fabricated facts vis-a-vis question.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 June 2021

not able to convey problem.

Pratibha Sharma commerce class   26 June 2021

It's a big story, my question is just a part of that story.
In the name of obstructing official work due to taking photo of the register, the principal called the police and I was taken to the police station and complained to the head office on the basis of false allegation. that's y I am asking about it.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 June 2021

You can not suppress vital facts and assume something and seek a half-baked query..  Please read my second reply.  Now all the replies have become immaterial and lot of time was wasted on an issue that never existed and it occupied a lot of space in an open forum..  Like such sites that use thumb nails and present a different story in YOU tube, you have followed to trick the experts.

Open a separate post with the new query. with the following facts.

1.What is the register that was photographed, and who is the custodian of the record.

2.Whether prior permission was obtained for taking such a photograph.

3.. What sections were stated in the copy of FIR?

4.Have they called for any explanation for such specific allegation., what is the version in writing by the employee to the Principal and Police.

5.What is your present issue as an employer can take action only on serving a Memo/charge sheet and Police have not arrested you.

6.Was there any website for the college showing faculty names that are not actually working in the college.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 June 2021

Given facts indicate no element of obstruction of work.  you can visit site of CVC to get copy of orders/ notification authroising govt employees to give direct complaint against Sr Officer in matter of corruption.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register