IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit jain (0)     29 August 2014

Job at aborad in this stage of case

Dear Legal Experts

One of my friend being hit by 353,186,332/34 .

chragesheet not yet filed in court.

he has got the job apportunity at aborad.

My question: Is it possible to go for job at aborad in this stage of case, and also is it possible to get releaxtion for personal appreance in court, when it was asked by honourable court?

What is the Procedure?

Do courts give permission easily?

what will be the expenditure to get permission?

is it mandatory to take the court permission to go overseas for job purpose?

Plz Give ur expert opinion.




 2 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     29 August 2014



In any criminal proceeding, especially those with non-bailable offences, is a serious matter. It seems your friend "did" had fun fooling around with cops and that is why they have registered case under these sections. Generally, such sections are slapped when you mess-up with copes or jurisdictional court itself orders so. Otherwise, it is rare that such sections are slapped for other obstructing other govt. servants.


Anyways, it is not advisable to go out of country without permission of the court. And I see bleak chances that court would allow you to go out, as seen in the light of sections slapped.


You can seek help your a local lawyer and try some amicable solution to the problem.


Further advice could be given only upon receipt of further details about the case.






Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     30 August 2014

You can see the following thread for my reply in this regard, where a similar question was answered:



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query