LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupal (Manager)     16 September 2014

Jmfc judge complaint to registrar of hc & cji

JMFC judge is v v biased . I have  apprehension, I wont get justice. Inspite, having merits . Instead of going to session court ,can I directly give letter to registrar of High court and Cheif justice of High court and get acknowledgement of the same .


 4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 September 2014

No. either try to transfer the case to other court or better to obtain Judgment first and appeal to the right forum.

Rupal (Manager)     17 September 2014

Ma'am transfering case will take time, HC wont entertain my  compalint.........................?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     17 September 2014

just wait till ur case gets automatically transferred to some other JMFC 

may be the judge will be transferred soon....

till then let the matter linger.

its the easiest option.

legaljoe68 (member)     19 September 2014

the registrar of the High Court is also an judicial Officer from the lower judiciary. The chief Justice is not himslef looking after the complaints against judges. The inquiry against the Judges of the lower courts is delayed and suppressed and takes years .by this time the negative repurcussions will come on you. It is the corruption in the system . no body is biased . the corruption angle cannot be proved.Try to approach High Court and challenge  the illegalities indirectly .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register