Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighterr 26 (GOVT.)     24 June 2013

Jabardasti bogus judgement of acjm court west bengal

Sir/Madam

In my crpc 125 case IN ACJM WEST BENGAL

1. My Bitch stated that her father gave me 2 lakh cash and 100g gold. But when she was from where her father managed the huge amount as her father is a labor. She replied it is known to her father but she did not bring her father to prove the same. She also accepted that it was a love marriage and my father was not present at the marriage.

2.  She stated on ----- date her in-laws wallowed poison and tried to burn her as a result she become unconscious and brought to hospital by neighbors and from there to another hospital. She also could not tell the same incident to the attending doctor as she was unconscious for 24 hrs.  I HV SUBMITTED ALL THE MEDICAL DOCUMENTS  ( all the test report ct scan, blood, urine ) TO THE COURT WHICH CLEARLY PROVES THAT SHE DID NOT AT ALL UNCONSCIOUS AND HAVE A NORMAL HEAD ACHE.

3. She stated that my parents & me neglected her and did not given any rupees for her medical treatment her father borne the medical expenditure but she did not file any bills. I SUBMITTED ALL THE MEDICAL EXPANCES BILL AS ALL THE EXPENCES WERE BORNE BY MY FATHER.

4.  She claimed 10 k as my salary 20k + 10 k from landed property. But she did not submit any document in support of my salary.

The Judge remarks that u/s 106 of Indian evidence act the burden was upon the OP to prove his income. Even he did not open and judge the documents submitted by me and clearly states that I did not file any documents in support of my objection to dismiss the petition. He even did not look on my burden. I am giving maintenance to my parents 9k and submitted the order copy to the court. He simply stated that the petitioner is able to prove that she is mated with cruelty and the OP neglected the petitioner and the petitioner is unable to maintain herself that’s why I am giving an order to pay the petitioner a monthly maintenance of 5k ( interim order was 2.5K)  as it is very much required for her peaceful living. ALL THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY ME IS STRONGLY OPPOSES THE JUDGES STATEMENT.

Both session judge and ACJM take tea in the same table and their court is in side by side room. Where I should file revision in session court or high court?

My lawyer also cheat with me he did not file some valuable documents. (1) Her hand written conspiracy letter where she tried to make a conspiracy with her parents to destroy my family and side by side praises my parents. (2) We file a GD to Ps as her parents forcefully brought her from the hospital to their home and did not send her.

Can we file these 2 documents to the higher court?

SO Plz advice me so that I can get the proper justice

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Why don`t you file perjury against your wife when you have proof about her lies about headaches and also that her father paid the bill?

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 June 2013

Dear Rahmat

you can file a revision petition before session court or High court u/s 397, 399 or 401 of CRPC.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     24 June 2013

You should file revision petition in session court or HC as directed by Nadeem

(Guest)

Agree with experts.

Fighterr 26 (GOVT.)     25 June 2013

I told my lawyer to file perjury or 340 crpc but he did not agree at all. The approach to another lawyer but none of the lawyer of these courts was not agree to file perjury or cprc 340.

Can I file perjury now? my 498a case is also going on the same court. 2yr over from the time of submitting challan but not yet no witness has been called yet. nxt date is 20 jul 13

PLZ SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO AT THAT MOVENT

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register