LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     18 May 2012

Itr of fil

Dear All,

Please advise how can i obtain the ITR of my FIL as he is a businessmen owning a shop in Gandhi nagar and had put false dowry and dv case against me right after 10 days of marriage.

Can anybody please give me the format for filing RTI for the same in IT deptt.


Please help ASAP.





 3 Replies

C. P. CHUGH (Practicing Lawyer)     18 May 2012

Personal Income Tax Particulars of an assessee are confidential and ITD is not obliged to disclose the same under RTI. However in case you have his PAN you can summon the records through court.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     18 May 2012

Refer to this link,


It should answer your query.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     18 May 2012

The answer is TEP..Tax Evasion Petition..

PM me for any help regarding..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register