LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOVIND K JHA (LAWYER)     16 May 2013

Itr form ??

which ITR form is to be used by an advocate to file return.


 1 Replies

Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Partner)     19 May 2013

For Professional Income ITR4 is to be used in Individual capacity, for Partnership Firm ITR5 is to be used

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query