LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.Patel (owner)     09 May 2013

Itr-4 ????

Dear All,

Request all to please help in following:

(i) I had a my PAN Card since last May-2012 and i want to file my IT Return for A.Y. 2013-2014

(ii) I am not doing any Job, I had my own small Computer Repair & Hardware shop.

(ii) For subject Propreitory Repair Shop, I had Tax Invoices of Items Computer/Hardware purchased by Myself on the Name of Shop.

(iii) I doesn't have any Service, VAT & CST Number due to not having 9 Lacs & 5 Lacs of Turnover as on date as per State Law.

(iv) I doesn't maintain any Account Books having very small income and buisiness volume.

(v) What are the doc. required to be attached along with ITR-4 for IT return filling and what is the non-taxable income limit for me????

Request all to please help me.....Urgent Plz...


P. Patel


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2013

For Income Tax regturns PAN number is important. But not VAT /  TAN

Sourav Chatterjee (Professional)     15 May 2013

ITR-4 is annexureless, that mean you need not to attach any doc with this, just fill up the form and submit manually or electronically.

non taxability limit of gross income for male female both is upto 2lac.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register