Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar Reddy (Law Student)     21 October 2014

It _ issuing relieving letter for former employee

Hi ,

I got a notice from the previous employer after close to 2 years asking me to come back and serve notice period, otherwise will be noted in the company records that i have absconded.

Company is troubling me enough after all the attempts i made to get the relieving in polite manner, took family members and convinced, but the manager was not kind enough to give the relieving letter.

I have attached the letter with this.Please help me what can i do to not to work and get my relieving letter or any minimal letter that says i had worked in the company...since i would need to show my new company my experience i have put up in my resume is genuine.

Also please suggest good service laywer i should meet to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Pavan Reddy.

Learning

3 Replies

Satyadarshi Kunal (advocate)     21 October 2014

Post your letter of appointment with the recitals of the agreement between you and your previous employer to get an effective advice

Pavan Kumar Reddy (Law Student)     21 October 2014

Hi Sir,

I was given only two pages of offer which herewith am attaching.No clause on the notice period has been mentioned, but in second paper it is shown "See Rule...."

I have rejoined the same company after a gap of 3 years (2012) earlier worked there in the same company 2009.

I have got only the two attached papers as offer when i rejoined.

Please look into it , also share me your number if possible for any details from my end.

Regards,

Pavan.

Attached File : 748276054 1.jpg, 748276054 2.jpg downloaded: 106 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 October 2014

Repeated Query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=110597&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register