Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubh (engineer)     08 April 2009

It is mandatory to submit No objection certifacte at the tim

Dear Sir,

I am presently employed in a PSU. My present employer has passed an order wherein they would not be forwarding application for outside employment(for General candidates) .Now I have applied for an analogous post in another PSU which demands a NOC at the time of inyerview. Since i would not be able to produce NOC due to my company policy , would my candidature be cancelled.

Please guide on how to deal the situation.

Learning

7 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     08 April 2009

will u pls explain whether u are working on contract basis or your job is permanent in nature...another aspect is u r boung by the contract with the parent company.

so better u c the terms and conditions applicable to ur job in the company u r working in and the contents of appointment letter are also important...u might ve entered into some agreement also.

can seek help of some lawyer also, but do bring appropriate details.

kiran 09814303538

Shubh (engineer)     09 April 2009

Sir , thank you for the reply.

i am working on permanent basis at the post of Deputy Manager in a CPSU and i have been working there for  the past 10 years.Intially our company used to give NOC and used to forward the application to apply for other CPSu. Two years ago they has issue an order (kindly see the attchment)

Now i have applied in another CPSU , they want an NOC.My question is 'since i am not able to submit NOC will my candidature be cancelled?'

Attached File : 25 office order.doc downloaded: 135 times

i am working on permanent basis at the post of Deputy Manager in a CPSU and i have been working there for  the past 10 years.Intially our company used to give NOC and used to forward the application to apply for other CPSu. Two years ago they has issue an order (kindly see the attchment)

Now i have applied in another CPSU , they want an NOC.My question is 'since i am not able to submit NOC will my candidature be cancelled?'

Attached File : 25 office order.doc downloaded: 132 times

Attached File : 25 office order.doc downloaded: 123 times

Attached File : 25 office order.doc downloaded: 120 times

Attached File : 25 office order.doc downloaded: 135 times

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     11 April 2009

u ve already sent me no thanks, so i find unable to help u in this matter...lets hope someone else advises u better. :-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register