Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     14 November 2010

It is a crime to born a men in India.

Hi All,

Yesterday evening  I met  local legal aid advocate to file abortion case on our 498A and co gang. 

We clearly explained him that my brother is physically challenged and he is earning only Rs 2000/- PM and he was harassed by 498A , DP3 &4 and 125 Crpc cases, now he is not in a position to engage an advocate to file abortion case on the 498A gang.

For that he said that legal aid service wont file cases on behalf of you. If you are an accused person/if other party file case on you and if you are not in a position to engage an advocate then only legal aid comes into picture and he demanded Rs 10000/- as fees to take up this as a private case.

I really got shocked and I posted two questions to him.

1. Why it is not possible to take up the case through legal aid service? In this country a poor men can not file any case against his wife, is it a crime to born as a MEN ?

>> He didnt answered this question. Law doesnt work as you read in the book, in reality there are so many things will come into picture.

2. If you want to take it as a pvt case, that still ok but how come you are expecting him to pay Rs 10000/- as fee? He is earning only Rs 2000/- PM 

>>>For this question he said that I am not demanding Rs 10000/- by looking into your brother , I am demanding Rs 10000/- because you are a s/w engineer.

I immediately replied him,  having siblings to a married MEN is a crime ?

then he said that "it is not like that , you are more enthu to take revenge on her family members thats why I am demanding you money". I replied him that , " If I want to take revenge on them then I could have approached other ways , no need to run behind the courts , no need to understand the law and no need to spent my energy on this".

Then we came out from his office.

From my experience I can confirm that, in this country it is a crime to born as a men and it is a crime having sibiling to a married men. No justice to the MEN and no legal service for poor people.

Thanks,Masthan

Learning

10 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     14 November 2010

Likewise so many people wished to be born in sc/st category. The list is endless.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 November 2010

Whatever the lawyer said is right because legal aid procedure is like that

If the legal aid service works like that,

Then how a poor husband gets justice if her wife is cruel and criminal ?

Before our 498A gang lodges the FIR they threatrend me and my family members for huge money and I took it to SI, DSP and SP notice through a registered post, no one has responded but the moment she gives her complaint they simply arrested us. They not even investigated one allegation,  what is this justice ?

If our judiciary system continues like this then all the MEN who are suffering from this gender biased laws will become either mad or criminals.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     14 November 2010

DEAR MASTAN,

YOU ARE AN INTELLIGENT GUY, WHY DO NOT YOU APPROACH H.C FOR QUASH AS PARTY IN PERSON WE WILL HELP YOU FREE OF COST.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     14 November 2010

Free legal aid is available from Legal Services Authorities Act 1987, to those who have earning less than Rs. 50.000pa.

You can make request to avail 'only' technical help also if don't want to deligate it to a pleader and fight it on your own...but it's tough also to do so on your own!!!

Vishwa (translator)     14 November 2010

I am missing something here, if our friend Masthan's physically challenged brother is earning just 2000 rupees per month, why did the girl's parents get their daughter married to him? Then why file a case against him? It is not worthwhile filing a case against someone who is near pauper. People are not so foolish. Moreover, the girl's parents have to pay fees and expenses.  I do not think all the facts have been presented here. Without meaning to offend anyone, I have seen some subtle cases of polyandry persisting in rural India.

Mr_chamku (HR)     15 November 2010

Hi

Yes it is crime .

ruchika made crime , arushi made crime laksman also made same crime.

sorry but it is true

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     15 November 2010

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions.

Vishwa: I am missing something here, if our friend Masthan's physically challenged brother is earning just 2000 rupees per month, why did the girl's parents get their daughter married to him?

>>>Masthan: The logic is very simple, the other party is also very poor. You believe me or not, when I surrendered in the trail court to regularize my AB, in the court hall, the advocates afront telling that, "she married your physically challenged brother who is unemployee and earnling only rs 2000/- just because you . You are a s/w engineer and you are earning so much and your family bought few assets with your name and in the future your brother also gets some share in those assets (they assumed that assets registered on my parents name).

Vishwa: Then why file a case against him? It is not worthwhile filing a case against someone who is near pauper. People are not so foolish. Moreover, the girl's parents have to pay fees and expenses.

>>>Masthan: Here is the actual trick then included my name also in the 498A case. So they want to remove my name from 498A then I have to pay money to them...

Hope you got now.

paramjit singh (self)     16 December 2010

get your brother declared disabled from district medical board and take up the case in person and defend yourself secondly there is no doubt that there is dowry mafia exploiting groom and his family so far law is concerned it is no way so biased but it is used for extortion. i understand truth and myth. as he offered u may seek help from Mr. Reddy and you are also ask me for a technical support. Moreover don't dishearten as well don't be impatient it may adversely effect you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register