Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunny Chintu   10 February 2023

issuing of FIR

Dear learned experts,
a person filed a criminal complaint to a SHO and copy of the same sent to the superintendent of police but not issued FIR and hence filed a private complaint in the honourable court and after verification of the details of the complainant the honourable Magistrate issue a direction to the concerned SHO to issue FIR about one month back.but till date the SHO did not issued the FIR and is not amounts to the contempt of the court and what action to be taken .
kindly advice on this.


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     10 February 2023

you need to file  for compliance in the same court and make the notice served on concerned P/S  through prosecution.

sahithi reddy   10 February 2023

You must file a compliance case in the same court and use legal action to serve the notification on the involved P/S.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register