Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narain raj (student)     08 January 2013

Issuing loc- quashing 498a pending in hc?

Hi All,

I am facing 498a and 406 from last 6months. Applied for Quashing & it is pending in HC from last 1month.

Meanwhile wife & co applied in district court after getting the signature from SP to get the permission to invoke my passport,announcing me a searchable criminal in news paper,blocking my savings accounts,make my parents in to police custody to trace my address. SP application got rejected by APP stating 'I havent absconded and my quashing application is pending in HC & parents having AB from HC and its illegal to make them into custody'

They have given huge amount to PP in HC and PP told to judge in HC at the time of quashing application hearing that charge sheet has been submitted by police. Judge has given 4weeks time and notice has been served to wife & co.

Got the acknowledgement from lower court that no charge sheet has been submitted yet from local police station.Submitted petition in lower court to not accept charge sheet from local police station.APP asked 1week time to judge in lower court for analyse my local petition and judge has given 1week time.

Am I proceeding in right direction?Is there any other way wife & co can move further step for issuing LOC? Is anyone can issue LOC while my quashing application is pending in HC? How can I find out whether LOC issued already?

My wife & co doesnt know yet which country I have been staying currently. In FIR also they specified country name wrongly. They only know my native address. LOC can be issued without knowing my current abroad country name & address?

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 January 2013

1. Surf my old posts on LOC and Passport surrender here including Interpol Notice you will get above basic idea to most of your apprehensions.

narain raj (student)     09 January 2013

@Tajobsindia : Thanks for the reply.  I have searched in the same topic. But I didn't get direct answer to my doubts as per my current case situation. Can you please give me short answers or share the appropriate link if you can... Thanks in Advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register