LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kirandeesh Kaur   03 August 2020

Issuing a legal notice

I want to send a legal notice to an organization via an email. I know the legalities that have been violated by the people and have a list prepared regarding the same. How do I contact a lawyer to draft a legal notice against them in this pandemic?

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 August 2020

You can meet a local lawyer and he will help you.  Lawyers are not attending during this pandemic.  But you consult him over phone do as he says.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 August 2020

Where you are located, you have not mentioned.

You may findout from database of this platform also, if cannot get introduction through your acquientances, colleagues, friends or relatives.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     04 August 2020

Just look around and make enquiries with friends and relatives to find out a good Lawyer in your area. Full lockdown is no longer there in any place now. Therefore,  having identified a proper Lawyer, go to him with relevant documents, duly taking all precautions prescribed by the Health Department regarding Chinese Virus and explain the points on which you wish to issue a Legal Notice. It is better the Legal Notice is issued by way of Post with Acknowledgement Due.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register