FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore   28 June 2017

Issue related to home

My father purchased home from his own brother 20 years back. We've given to rent that home.

Now my father & his brother(Uncle) both are passed away & the home is registered with my father's name.

Now my uncle's daugher is creating disturbance to the people who is on rent & demanding themto vacate the home.

Also she is telling that she didn't sign on the documents & she dont know about her father sold the home to us.

Now she is making non sense after 20 years. How can we proceed (me & my mother) further ?

Thanks a lot in Advance.


 6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 June 2017

It is believed that you are all Hindu.





Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 June 2017

Show the mutation record with all link docs to a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters.


Confirm the nature of property; self acquired/ancestral in the hands of seller and date/month/year of death of seller.



Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 June 2017

In property law, a title is a bundle of rights in a piece of property in which a party may own either a legal interest or equitable interest. The rights in the bundle may be separated and held by different parties. It may also refer to a formal document, such as a deed, that serves as evidence of ownership.You can show the title documnt to that lady. 

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     28 June 2017

Well, even if she files a suit against you, the burden of proof that the property belongs to her (and isn't is your father's name,) will lie upon her, which she won't be able to discarge, assuming you have proof of the registered sale deed signed by your father. Legally, you would not face any problems. 

Get in touch with the police and file a complaint against her so she would stop harassing you and the tenants in your father's house. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 June 2017

Have you submitted death certificate,legal heir certificate etc of your father and property been transferred in name of legal Heirs?

Hope you have the mutation record showing ownership by inheritance.

If it was self acquired property of your uncle then he could dispose it in his life time without anyone's consent.

Azhagananth (Lawyer)     28 June 2017

what was the age of your uncle's daugher at the time of sale made by her father to your father?

and what was her Age now at the time of challenging the sale?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query