LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvina biju (Service)     03 June 2011

Issue of parking space between two societies

Two societies are located in the same complex (VASAI E) and are currently sharing common entrance and parking space.

Society "A" which is a 7 storey tower was built first. Subsequently the promoter had built Society "B" in the space meant for Garden of Society "A".
Society "B" is also a registered society for the last 5 yrs.
Now society "A" has issued a notice to society "B" stating that "B" is built on land meant for garden of "A", hence they are entitled for parking within the compound and also "B" must have there separate gate from the back lane of the building.

kindly advice

Learning

3 Replies

SUJIT S BHALEKAR (Sr. MANAGER-LEGAL)     08 June 2011

Dear Arvind,

You have to get and study the blue print of the building i.e. structural map of the new building.  the said blue print will give you  an exact idea of the parking space alloted by the builder and approved by the authorities. Generally, in such event, the builder goes for the amended plan in the existing approved structure and approved the same from the Building authorities (of BMC).   It is mandatory for the builder to show the requisite space for the vehicle parking and to provide the other safety measures by getting the approval from various govt. authoriteis including fire-brigade, which once being provided the plan get approved by the authorities.

You can either liason for the building map/blue-print copy either from Builder or can get the same through Buildnig authorities by making an application under RTI.

Regards,

Sujit S. Bhalekar

Arvina biju (Service)     10 June 2011

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable.

Since the building is in Vasai (E) whom should i approach to get the blue print under RTI.

kindly guide.

SUJIT S BHALEKAR (Sr. MANAGER-LEGAL)     15 June 2011

Dear Arvind,

BMC's Building Dept.  is located at Bandra.

For vasai, i think the same is located either in vasai-virar.

Nonethless, you can call up to Bandra BMC's office and find out the exact location.

Regards,

Sujit S. Bhalekar

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register