Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga (Software Engineer)     24 January 2014

Issue from interior company

Hi All,

Greetings !

I have outsourced my interior work to one Bangalore Interior company ( Introduced by my frachisor) for our SPA and salon at Hyderabad.  I have given a huge amount of money to them more than they did as I have least knowledge in this industry.

They told in the BOQ that they will complete in 25 days with a grace of 10 days and they made it 5 months still incomplete.

After all taking money,  without handing over the project and leaving so many works behind, they left to bangalore. Later stood and completed all the works with my local vendors/workers.

Now, surprisingly, 4 days ago I got a  Legal notice from bangalore lawyer representing this interior company MD saying that I need to pay more  and more money and it is there in the notice that if I fail to pay in 15 days they would be filing a case under Section 406, Section 418 , Section 420 of IPC.,1860

Now, could you please someone help me how to react or proceed with this issue.

I appreciate very quick response friends.

Please do the needful!

Regards,

NagaPraveenS

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     25 January 2014

you need to respond tto he legal notice immediately through an Advocate and take a legal action against the company on urgent basis.

Incase you fail to do so then they might file a criminal complaint against you and you shall be left to defend yourself.

For further assistance you may contact on the below number.

Regards

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register