Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreeni (Others)     19 March 2013

Issue created by a resident when kids start playing

Dear Sir/Madam,

One of the residents in our apartment complex (consisting of 36 flats) has given a police complaint (without involving the
association) claiming that the children from the building are making noise while playing (such as carrom
board etc) in the apartment premises. The apartment has no dedicated play area for 
children. When children play (very far away from his door and in third floor) for some time after school
hours that guy and his son abuse kids and forcing them to vacate the common area. This sort of
behavior is causing extensive mental agony to children and it is affecting their development negatively.
The incident of involving the police into this matter aggravated the distress in the children. Continuing
this way will impact the child growth.

In summary, we want to highlight that no parents would encourage children to make noise intentionally.
However it has to be understood that no children can play as a mute person and they have to speak.

Can you please let me know what sort of action I should take right now?

Regards,

Sreenivas

Learning

1 Replies

Sreeni (Others)     20 March 2013

Sir, I repeatedly tell him that all children are of just < 7 years old only.. and they do make noise while they play. Still that gentle man is not in a position to listen. He expects pin-drop silence. Though it look very funny with the behavior, is there some way we can let that gentle man make understand this is how with kids (only for certain age) .. any way once they grow up there is no body making noise like this..

-Sreeni

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register