Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENUGOPAL (NA)     28 June 2022

Issuance of student tc from school

Dear Sir / Madam,

My daughter is studying in one school having central syllabus.  Recently she has promoted from class VI to VII.

But, I am not satisfying of my daughter performance.  Hence, I am decided to change school and informed to school staff in Jun '22 and sent mail to school Principal as per their advise.

Since then they are calling me and telling to pay Jun '22 month school fee as per their rules and then only they will issue TC.  Hence, I sent requested mail to Principal to instruct the school staff and issue TC without paying school fee. Since then I did not receive any mail response, but I am receiving calls to pay Jun '22 month fees.  Now, today they called and informed that they will add Jun '22 month fee in Jul '22, if we did not pay fees in Jun '22.  So I may have to pay total 2 months school fees.  Now, this year they have increased the fee from Rs.5500/- to 8,000/- per month.

Please go through the above and advise for further action.  

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2022

give complaint to the Education departmental secretary & under Education rights act.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 June 2022

First contact any other school or seek information on laid down norm for issuing TC in the middle of a semester from DEO.  If there is a violation, then issue legal notice to the school principal, and secretary for issuing of tc.  If the laid down norm is for payment of such term fees, then you are bound to remit such term fees.  You can also talk to the principal and seek such norm under which he is demanding such fee payment up to Jun.

VENUGOPAL (NA)     29 June 2022

Dear Prasad sir,

Thank you for your reply.

Below are terms available in their website under TC request.  

I have requested TC on 7th Jun '22.  Is any one below condition applicable to me ?

Please advise. 

• For Current Academic Year TC requirements, it takes 15 working days to process and issue TC. Hence Parents can raise TC requests with an minimum expected TC Issue date of 15 days or more
  • TC requirement for End of Academic Year, Parents are advised to start applying from beginning of February onwards. The TC will be issued in 5 working days after the results are declared
  • TC request cancellation is allowed only within 2 days of Submitting TC request
  • Parents must clear current month pending fee dues to be able to raise TC Request.
  • Parents are advised to clear all Pending Fee Dues by “TC Required by Date” so that there are no delays in issuing TC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register