LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

estranged wife (Housewife)     06 August 2017

Isdivorce petition mantainable after rcr decree??

I got exparte RCR decree u/s 9HMA  in my favour from family court of my city last week.Husband has filed Divorce petition in Family court of his city which is at evidence state.His evidence and cross is over.Is his Divorce petition mantainable?? What legal step should be taken by me now? Please Guide...Thanks.


 1 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     06 August 2017

You should file the certified copy of RCR decree in divorce  proceedings and pray for dismissal of the case as matter is already decided by the court.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register