Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is wife is ready to fill dowry case?

Page no : 3

kumar (designer)     26 March 2013

he tole me tht .. we will go for Section 482 for bail

Reformist !!! (Other)     26 March 2013

Kumar, u can apply for stay on arrest in Allahabad high court, they will probably send u for mediation.

In UP there is no AB, u can apply for stay on arrest.

Also join SIFF meetings near ur area :)

In UP there is no AB, u can apply for stay on arrest. 

before 498a case i can ask for apply on arrest or should i wait till she fill the case. or can i go for lucknow high court for stay on arrest ?

how to join siff... 

Yes, u may go to Lucknow HC for stay arrest. And i have sent u 1 PM, pls check that too.

kumar (designer)     05 April 2013

my lawyer told me that your account balance should be low or nil as you have to show it in court against 125.My wife knows only my salary account. Can i transfer my all fund in my other banks or i have to nil my all ac weather she knows about that or not. Will court  investigate about my fund as per my PAN? Should i transfer my all fund to my friend account or relative account ?Kindly guide me

kumar (designer)     06 April 2013

@ need justice 

Thanks for reading my all post. Actually it was very confusing me. Fist time me and wife family facing some court cases.. so i asked in this site whtever i got to know from laywer. Now i got little exp only coz of you guys. 

You know the whole story that my wife didnt come back from her home from last 3 month. She took all gold ,my passport and some imp documents from my home. She fill 125 againts me under DV. That we used to beat her and asked for heavy amount and car.And my husband trough me from his home and i am in my mom place i need money from husband. 

So now my point is this what should we do now. We can not fill divorce case s we need to pay heavy amount to her (advice by some lawyers) we habe to show that we need her back but all these points in 125 are fake so fist we need investigation. is that good? 

My wife used to give me a call on everynight fix time 8.30pm. I dont know why.. She fill 125 on 1 mrch still wishing my brother happy birthday on 20 march, wishing us holi and all..Why???

I need divorce but how ? please guide 

kumar (designer)     08 April 2013

@Need Justice.. Thanks sir...ya i am enjoying my life from Saturday and having a bad hangover monday :)

Anyways My lawyer told me to come down to lucknow for 1st date of sec125. It will be the fist time for me that i am going for a case and its againts me. Kindly guide if there are some points which i need to keep in my mind while fighting with my inlaws. Or is this safe that i am going to court ..are they can do something harmfull or anything..Please Guide 

kumar (designer)     08 April 2013

Thanks again ...Hope that i can prove that i am innocent... will let you know..

kumar (designer)     30 April 2013

Updates

Yesterday was my 1st hering date for s 125crpc. we did not attend this as per lawyer advice. She came there with her brothers and when she came to know tht we are not there and court is giving 2nd date. she start shouting and crying. I need justic, call kumar where he is,I will not go to home and all.It felt very bad for her but my lawyer told me its all madeup act. everyone does the same on 1st and 2nd hearing. Then file went to ADG and they give a near by date and then she moved out.  my lawyer is saying that he will drag this case to 8-9 months as let them suffer s we are. I do not know he is right or not. 

kumar (designer)     30 April 2013

Thankgod i thougt my lawyer giving me all fake and wrong way.. (love you lawyer if you are also reading :) ) My earing ??? not much in hand 29k.. 

Ya you are right i am very childish ... i am sure that i will also cry if she will cry .. i am mad :(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register