Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     12 April 2017

Is web copy of a high court judgment instead of citation

Arre baba at least get the Judgment from the High Court website - here. Even though it is watermaked as not offical, at least better than IK (no offence to the fabulous piece of work that IK is, but Courts won't appreciate that).

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2017

Verify with courts websites judgements. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query