Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     25 July 2008

is thr any easy metod to remember section,order nd rule of cpc???

is thr any easy metod to remember section,order nd rule of cpc??? 

Learning

12 Replies

shamit sanyal (advocate)     26 July 2008

hi mohit

its very relative how people do so .

I can suggst you a method

divide sections in equally and have a regular glance through it then in the next schedule divide the orders and repeat the same thing.

Then make a flow chart co realeating the section with the relevent orders/rules .

Any way by the passage of time and in the course of practice and drafting you will see that you require no help.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     26 July 2008

thanx sir

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 July 2008

yes. u r correct sir. I practiced like that only.

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     26 July 2008

There is no short cut,nor it should be.

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     26 July 2008

U may learn with due pd of time and with in practice regularly.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 July 2008

Every short cut is a long way.Entire CPC is interconnected and  you must have an overall view than only you can take benefit of particular provisions.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     27 July 2008

nice to  see ur replies.ohhhhhhhhh its too difclt for me to rember the section,rule nd order of cpc.actlly sir i m a fresher in this field.i hve just finished my law last month.now i got admssion in a coching centr for the prepration of judcry xam.now wht shold be done???now accrdind to shamit sir i will make a flow chart co realeating the section with the relevent orders/rules .

thanks all

mohit attri

shamit sanyal (advocate)     01 August 2008

wish you the best for your exams in advance.

smith sharma (lecturer)     07 August 2008

Hi,

Mr.mohit,

this is the problem of all fresher law graduate,but it's realy not a difficult 4 a person who reguler touch with this subject.Mr.shamit sir is right ,u follow the flow chart n regularly touch with cpc.CPC is realy nice subject, u take in interest in this subject then u feel sec, ord.,n ruls is very easy.

thanx

with regards

Mis smith sharma{lawyer}

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     09 August 2008

thanx friends for ur feedback

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     11 August 2008

No need to cram the whole of the CPC.

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     21 November 2011

it is  remembered  through practice  and practically  there is no  need  to  memorise  all sections   order  and  rules  , while  preparing  for  arguments  one  lerns by heart   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register