LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaz37 (director)     25 April 2010

Is this the SC give judgment?

"Today since morning I dismissed three matrimonial petitions, why should I allow yours?" Justice Mr Sudershan Reddy & S.S. Nijjar bench said this and dismissed my SLP without hear my Sr, adv  and very very prominent and former ASG lawyer.

Is this the way SC doing judgments? Should we belive & keep faith on SC?

Im very depressed, I dont know how to raise the voice againt this.

and the most ugly part is that Judge pass the order"

"after hearing the counsels of parties"

and the reality is judge didn't listen my lawyer, judge even didn't allow him to place his submission before bench, and dismissed my SLP.

my lawyer requested the judge to listen his 2-3 point, then court decide, but judge say, 'NO NO'  I dont allow your SLP because I already three matrimonial case today..

I know my case is  cast iron case.

is this way of work at SC?

Pls help the  

Learning

8 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     25 April 2010

Very unfortunate indeed.

amaz37 (director)     25 April 2010

How to punish culprit judges of SC, how can they stop litigant to say somthing before passing any order, how can we complain to CJI or law minister or president of india?

please advice me,

can a aam aadmi meet CJI in SC?

Chetan (Advocate)     25 April 2010

It's a very shameful.....Filed reply before CJI, Law Commission and state the facts.....there is littlle hope..

Daksh (Student)     26 April 2010

Dear Amaz37,

I fully sympathise with you for this unfortunate happening but would like to state for your benefit and for the benefit of other fraternity members.

"Today since morning I dismissed three matrimonial petitions, why should I allow yours?" Kindly  introspect as  If some presiding judge/s have said these things under these circumstances how other legal lumanaries would have reacted.

By no stretch of imagination I am trying to justify dismissal of your petition without affording reasoble opportunity of putting across your point of view, arguments, preposition of law and case law.  My stress is on the  point of court craft.

If this occasion would have arisen "I would have said that Your Honour Four is my lucky number otherwise if the other three have willingly given up their chance without getting an opportunity I want that my matter be heard purely on merits as I do have a strong case and after hearing us you will also appreciate that without making submissions my previous three collegues have not justified the briefs they were holding as such Your Honour kindly  hear us on merits or in the alternatively kindly post this matter before some other bench who would be willing to hear us "on merits"

Best Regards

Daksh

amaz37 (director)     26 April 2010

How to meet CJI? will he listen my this greivences?

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     06 June 2010

Originally posted by :Daksh
"
Dear Amaz37,

I fully sympathise with you for this unfortunate happening but would like to state for your benefit and for the benefit of other fraternity members.

"Today since morning I dismissed three matrimonial petitions, why should I allow yours?" Kindly  introspect as  If some presiding judge/s have said these things under these circumstances how other legal lumanaries would have reacted.

By no stretch of imagination I am trying to justify dismissal of your petition without affording reasoble opportunity of putting across your point of view, arguments, preposition of law and case law.  My stress is on the  point of court craft.

If this occasion would have arisen "I would have said that Your Honour Four is my lucky number otherwise if the other three have willingly given up their chance without getting an opportunity I want that my matter be heard purely on merits as I do have a strong case and after hearing us you will also appreciate that without making submissions my previous three collegues have not justified the briefs they were holding as such Your Honour kindly  hear us on merits or in the alternatively kindly post this matter before some other bench who would be willing to hear us "on merits"

Best Regards

Daksh
"

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 June 2010

meeting cji in this respect, will be useless. he will advice more or less same as others. ie within the present network.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 June 2010

doing comments is their habit.

the main question is whether you have got the just or not.

judgement is the statement of that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register