Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is this mental cruelty

Hello

Will s*xual dissatisfaction is consider as mental cruelty?

I m asking this because in my wifes divorce petition in one of the paras she has mentioned that she underwent mental agony coz i could not s*xually satisfy her

Note :we have 1 son too.

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

SAI KIRAN R (ADVOCATE)     17 September 2013

Begetting a child is clearly  case of  performance of  your conjugal duties. Satisfaction is a relative term differing from person to person and cannot be a ground for divorce. 

1 Like

(Guest)

No. It is not. Don't worry too much.

1 Like

alia_alian (journalism)     17 September 2013

• This question can be answered by Tajobs sir only.
  • As far I know him he is the one in the forum who is expert in medicos*xual laws!:P
  • Wait till he comes!

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 September 2013

Sexual dissatisfication is never cosidered as mental cruelty nor it is a ground for divorce.Non consummation  for long period without  any reason may  caused to  mental cruelty to opposite party.

(Guest)

"Sexual intercourse or consummation is sometimes referred to as vera copula. Vera Copula consists of erection and intermission, that is, of erection and penetration by the male of the women. Full and complete penetration is an essential ingredient of ordinary and complete intercourse. The degree of s*xual satisfaction obtained by the parties is irrelevant.

Sexual satisfaction consist's of orgasm's....hence, for two different gender's there are different orgasm's.In medical point of view if you consider a women who has multiple orgasm whereas a Man has single orgasm in one particular Play of game(s*xually)

In your case where you have produced a child and marriage has crossed some time doesn't show that you are unable to perform or you have done a mental cruelity to her.

Her allegation reflect's her mental status for such s*xual plethora of game.Let her tribute that false allegations on the name of mental cruelity she will not get anything other than a Big gateway to divorce if you want to counter her claims via your petition for mental cruelity against her.

regards.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     17 September 2013

You have a child so you are proved not to be impotent.

Rest, its your word against her. She can say anything she wants. She has to prove it. You should say in your response that she is the one who could not satisfy you and that she was afraid that you will make this public, she is now trying to accuse you of what is essentially her own weakness. Do not get into unnecessary details, medical terms, etc. As Einstein once said, Keep it as simple as possible, but no more.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register