Dear LCI Experts,
I send Register post on 02-06-2015 to a Person at 'B' Place from my native place('A') with acknowledgement Postal card. The same was tracked by me through www.indiapost.gov.in and it was showed me that the article was delivered on 03-06-2015 at 16.25 Hrs. at 'B' Place. The Acknowledgement Postal card has received by me on 08-06-2015 which was having the postage stamp dated 08-06-2015 for the 'A' place & 06-06-2015 for the 'B' Place.
The Following information I got after seeing the acknowledgment card that,
1. The Article was signed by the received person with dated 06-06-2015
2. The Article was having Postage stamped of 'B' Place, dated 06-06-2015.
Kindly give me advice in the following,
1. is it possible that online delivered date showing 03-06-2015 & Acknowledgment card at delivered place showing dated 06-06-2015?
2. Is the reciver person of my article and Post man at the 'B' Place fabricated false evidence?
3. is this comes under any other section or is it correct?
Thanks & Regards,