Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     15 June 2015

Is this comes under fabricated false evidence?

Dear LCI Experts,

I send Register post on 02-06-2015 to a Person at 'B' Place  from my native place('A')  with acknowledgement Postal card.  The same was tracked by me through www.indiapost.gov.in and it was showed me that the article was delivered on 03-06-2015 at 16.25 Hrs. at 'B' Place. The Acknowledgement Postal card has received by me on 08-06-2015 which was having the postage stamp dated 08-06-2015 for the 'A' place & 06-06-2015 for the 'B' Place.

The Following information I got after seeing the acknowledgment card that,

1. The Article was signed by the received person with dated 06-06-2015

2. The Article was having Postage stamped of 'B' Place, dated 06-06-2015.

Kindly give me advice in the following,

1. is it possible that online delivered date showing 03-06-2015 & Acknowledgment card at delivered place showing dated 06-06-2015?

2. Is the reciver person of my article and Post man at the 'B' Place fabricated false evidence?

3. is this comes under any other section or is it correct?

Thanks & Regards,

Shankar.

Learning

2 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     16 June 2015

Why someone on earth would do that??? When the article is delivered, what the difference of these dates would have to do?? There may be clerical mistake by the data entry operator. No grounds exist for filing a case and against whom - the postman???!!!!!

sankar P (supervisor)     16 June 2015

Dear NR Dash sir,

Thanks for your precious time and valuable suggestion.

Let us take an example sir,

If a Honourable court send summons to me through a registered post with acknowledgement card, Then at receiver end i signed the dated which was 3 days after the orginal recieved date and the postman also i told to stamp on the same date which was i mentioned..

But the Online shows the orginal received date based on that which i forced to sign in the received document which was given by the post man because he has to submit the daily document to his department.

Sir Kinldy explain me that if the message was given by court to me that the very next date which i received the document on the orginal date i need to attend the Honourable court.

If I will go and told to honourable court that i received the post after 3 days based on the acknowledgement card. so i am not able to attend at the particular mentioned date.

Will the Honourable court accept this?

Is the honourable court will considered that in the online update status it is date entry operator mistake ?

Am I fabricated any false evidence ?

The same scenario which i mentioned in my case.

Kinldy advice me sir,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register