LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

roy (PM)     21 April 2015

Is there is any law to protect men from false allegation

I got married last year and my mother in law runied my marriage life. I have a proof of voice conversation of my wife and my mother in law and in the conversation my mother in law tell my wife when we came to meet you just say that husband beat me in front of my bother in law and also package ur all belonging and gold too. we will marriage you again with other guy.

Now she has file a case of maintenance and dowery case . Could you please guide me is there is any law for men.



 6 Replies

M.S.Ansari (student)     22 April 2015

Don't worry... if you are innocent and have proof of that the Indian law won't punished anyone for not doing any crime.

secondly if your wife left your house as her own wish do make a GD to local PS of the incident immediatly.

and consult your lawyer for legal remedy if you are sure they are going to make case.

also file file a restitution of conjugal right case against your wife....

498 A fighter (Advocate)     22 April 2015

rightly advised immediately aaj ke aaj ek complain to police me aur SP.] DSP ko de hi dena chahiye aur letter post karke registered mediater aur bade bujurgo ko bulakar meeting karwayon turant sabke saboot apne pass rakho, police me suchna do ki agar wife koi case karti hai to us ko jhuta mana jaaye

ye jaldi karo isme koi nuksaan nahi fayata to hoga hai...

roy (PM)     22 April 2015

Thanks for your suggestion

on 2 june 2014 her family came to our house start abusing and take my wife away to house and then she file case in woman cell.... on the same day i have send an email to human right and ssp and along with proof but kuch nahi hoya then after on feb she is file a case for maintence and dowery..... and her family doing harressment to my family .......  sir mah kya kari ......  I have file a case for 9 a as my advocate suggest ...  in the conversation my and my mother in law planned now  what i have to do

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     22 April 2015

What have you been doing till date while the whole planning were under process by your wife & her mother???? She has already filed petitions against you. Now, if you file RCR, it would be considered as a counter attack. RCR is a very weak section & cannot be enforced. If wife simply say she does not want, judge cannot force her to stay with you. You can file RCR but it won’t help you to a larger extent.


Collect & have all the evidences with you to establish the cruelty of your wife. Those will help you in fighting the case on merit. Without any further delay, consult with a local advocate who is practicing in this field & act accordingly.



Key points and technicalities of the case cannot be advised until one knows the complete chapters of your version & examining the evidences whether admissible as per law. This forum can only give you some generalized replies, however, your advocate can plan and guide you properly based on your status. Don’t waste any further time.

Karthikeyan (Manager)     23 April 2015

Everybody searching a law that protects men. Especially the innocents.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2015

It is nothing new that the women take the help of the weapon called dowry harassment law and maintenance law in their favor to torture husband and his parents/relatives.  One thing is not  understood by many that though the beginning appears to be vigorous, as the time passes, it gets tamed to the extent that the outcome will be acquittal or compromise.  So the defence for the present is to obtain AB and then challenge the case properly after that, but the broken life can never be united after that. In fact that will be the only result after all these episodes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query