Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inderjit kaur (Advocate)     25 July 2012

Is there any work for lawyer from home ?

Hi,

I want to know is there ANY work for lawyers who can't practice or job?

I have done LL.B but due to some personal reasons I couldn't do any related job and I am at home from last 6 years but I am in touch with my studies.

I have lots of time at home for work and I want to work in my field only...so please please tell me if any job is for me...money is no issue for me.I just want to intouch with my field.

Learning

12 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     25 July 2012

I would like to know!:)

Inderjit kaur (Advocate)     25 July 2012

Hi, 

I think this person cheated you.There are  many people in all professions like this.

GOOD..tell others about him.

(Guest)

If you want to do time pass that you can do by giving reply in forum.

If you want to earn go to some senior lawyer and start practicing from there.

Inderjit kaur (Advocate)     26 July 2012

I don't want to pass my time,I want to learn some thing related to my field and I know for this I need to assist senior lawyer but I can't go out because I am mother of a 3 years old kid and nobody at home who can take care of him.that's why I am asking for job from home.

(Guest)

Inderjit madam,

You can take your kid with you. or keep you kid in some day care center.

Anyway there is not much work in court other than going and doing sign on behalf of client.

Main work comes at the time of cross examination that any way your senior will do.

VENKATESH HEGDE (ADVOCATE)     27 July 2012

I appriciate your interst .. There are many opportunities in  Inhouse law jobs .. Thearitical knowledge is defferent practicle knowledge is deferent. U can choose non litigation feild. 

1 Like

Inderjit kaur (Advocate)     28 July 2012

Hi Venkatesh,
Can you please tell me more about non litigation field? or send me related link from internet.

VENKATESH HEGDE (ADVOCATE)     28 July 2012

You can start independently  to given legal openion, compliance, drafting  agreements, deeds, contracts, etc. Other wise you can approach law firms / any advocate office for non litigation or pre litigation work.

rajesh (law officer)     29 July 2012

hi u can try ur hands on headnoting judgments lot of money is there to be earned u can do this for SCC or manupatra and many more

sweta singh (n/a)     31 July 2012

i need a job too..can be home based or in house job in bangalore....can anyone help please....i have shifted here after marriage

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2013

@ inderjeet Kaur

You can contact some woman based NGO and draft 498a and DV petition because genuinely victim women cannot get right directions and these pious laws are become puppet of misusers.

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     28 July 2013

start coaching for law studendts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More