LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Is there any way to save indian husband from being criminal?

Is there any way to save Indian Husband from being criminal?

From 498a, DP ACT 3,4 and DV ACt.

From 498a and DV I believe not possible.

From DP ACT 3,4 I believe it is possible if take help of some lawyer.

I want to know this because in my second innings I do not want trap in all these false cases.


 3 Replies

dirdzReddy (Software engineer)     22 December 2012

Your lucky dude....

Your a MAN...

and MAN does not have any protection rights...

PS: As a matter of fact even animals have protection rights..


Alok Tholiya (self employed)     22 December 2012

  1. Check u r physically fit to satisfy
  2. spiritually fit to bear tantrums smilingly
  3. financially fit to meet present days expectations
  4. parents do not and will not
  5. give ur truthful biodata in advance with expectations, renouncing dowery
  6. take photos and videos during marriage  that u did not ask / accept dowery
  7. have long premarriage time so both of u know each other and their family
  8. make good rapport with some of her friends and relatives so they understand you and side with you
  9. In case of need see marriage counselors
  10. In case of need see qualified s*xologists
  11. In case of need use detective eye 

Arjun Gupti (Business)     22 December 2012

Yes .. simply DO NOT get married in this COUNTRY where LAWS, POLICE, JUDICIAL SYSTEM - everybody is CORRUPT. Women .. women .. women... our IDIOT politicians are trying to convert WOMEN into MEN by giving them equal rights.  DO NOT marry in this country.. let our women die alone.. only then THEY WILL KNOW what it takes to files a FALSE 498A on their husbands. ALL WOMEN FILING 498A are BITCHES.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register