LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Good Human (consultant)     27 June 2013

is quash possible?

My case was closed by police stating mistake of facts. Protest petition was also returned. Recently ex wife managed to file a private complaint. Summon issued .mom and sis attended first hearing. I am in abroad and didn't attend. Now thinking of quash as this case is after closure of FIR and talaaq.also there are improve d allegations now.what are the chances for quash?


 1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     28 June 2013

You will have to file for discharge.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register