Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   30 March 2022

is permission required of Society to give flat on rent

I want to give my flat on leave license. What are the formalities I need to complete with my Coop Society. I understand that 7th Constitutional Amendment of Bye-Law 43 of Co-operative Housing Society Act has initiated some changes are those operative.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query