LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     09 February 2013

Is permanent alimony a must

i got acquited from 498a last year which was filed in bhopal and this year i got divorce from hyderabad court ,  judge ordered me to pay my ex wife 3 lakhs as permanent alimony, 

i need suggestion, 

is it good to challenge the court order and finish the matter 


pay my ex wife and file a defamation suit on her 

i don't want to leave her easily and i don't want to pay her because after filing 498a on me and my family she appeared in 498a after 5 yrs i suffered mentally, financially .

pls suggest


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 February 2013

You better to close the case with mutual settlment of alimony permanently. And you can file defamation case because of revenge.

Kumar...... (occupation )     10 February 2013

is permanent alimony a must to be given in AP ????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register