Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is marriage really a sacred thing in our stupid democracy?

Page no : 3

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     12 June 2012

Only an insane fellow could think that the mouth that eat apples is different from the mouth that eats oranges. Whether it is oranges or apples, the mouth eating them is same. That is what I meant to say.

https://www.citehr.com/294003-new-law-government-india-3.html?status=closed........read "colors of perception" in this thread. Life is a Baniya shop for some people. That is not their mistake but the mistake of animal propensities that drive them which they accumulate from past lives.

bhima balla (none)     12 June 2012

Originally posted by :chandrasekhar.7203@ gmail.com
" https://www.citehr.com/294003-new-law-government-india-3.html?status=closed........read "colors of perception" in this thread. Life is a Baniya shop for some people. That is not their mistake but the mistake of animal propensities that drive them which they accumulate from past lives. "

When one cannot understand the differences in the different situations and argues as such-it resemble 'andheri nagari chaupat raja' aptly. For the people of andheri nagari-what they did was indeed right!

Those people affected by such rules of andheri nagari and its chaupat raja, will either leave the place if they can or they take measures to safeguard themselves as much as they can!

bhima balla (none)     12 June 2012

Originally posted by :chandrasekhar.7203@ gmail.com
" Only an insane fellow could think that the mouth that eat apples is different from the mouth that eats oranges. Whether it is oranges or apples, the mouth eating them is same. That is what I meant to say. "

The mouth that eats oranges and apples must know the difference between them-taste, texture etc.If the mouth perceives it as one and the same-then there is something wrong with it!

Correct!  That is what I said.  It is a diseased mouth.  That is why it cannot perceive the difference between oranges and apples.

And so "colors of perception" is given to diagnose the disease of mouth.

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     16 June 2012

@ Roshni B

u r right...!

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     18 June 2012

@ Ananya

I request u not to use this kind of words or language in public form. Whatever I feel that I say. It dosen't mean that whatever I like that others should like. Also it is not so that whatever U like that I should like ok. Sorry if my words hurt U. Have nice day...

||OM SAI RAM||