Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is marriage only about sex?

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 July 2010

Is marriage only about s*x?

Marriage is a package deal, of which, s*x is a part.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     06 July 2010

Mr Gupta, when i went to my friend's home at the evening of marriage,  she gifts from bride's home were placed in hall.

We just looked at those things. My friend's brother came and said " All these will be given at the time of marriage and only problem with marriage is girl comes all along with these things "

(Respected Ladies, Please treat this only as joke ) 

(Guest)

@Aravinthan

this is the harsh reality....

seems ur friend's family is preparing itself to harass the innocent girl in future..

(Guest)

@Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, C.G.

sir,

nowehere have i said that s*x is unimportant in marriage....

kindly reread my posts to understand the message i m trying to give..

thanks..

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 July 2010

FOR MR PKK

HEADING OF YOUR POSTING WAS -

Is marriage only about s*x?

MY ANS -

Marriage is a package deal, of which, s*x is a part.

nowehere have i said that s*x is unimportant in marriage....

unquote.

HOW YOU CAME TO KNOW, THAT, I HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT -  YOU TELLING  - s*x is unimportant in marriage.... ?

IT IS STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE ANSWER OF THE HEADING OF YOUR POST NOT THE WHOLE. I HAVE NOT READ THE WHOLE OF YOUR POSTING.

(Guest)

Dear lawyers,

Can the judges dismiss divorce petitions by such wives,who do help the husband take therapy from s*xologists, but go to courts?

Even when the husband is willing to and his problem is treatable within a few months?

Democratic Indian (n/a)     06 October 2010

I do not understand why so much hue and cry is being raised about errectile dysfunction? It has two components psychological and physical.

Psychological: Sexual ambiance, situation, sights trigger chemicals in brain that cause blood to flow and get engorged in penis leading to errection. If problem is in mind, then it becomes cause.

Solution: Psychological therapy. Ultimately it is practice that makes a man perfect.

Phyiscal: Engorgment of blood in penis that causes errection. If problem is in hydraulic plumbing of penis, then it becomes problem.

Solution: Keep good health, excersise, eat healthy food,avoid smoking/drinking/intoxicants and lead stress free life. I know of a friend, who was suffering importance due to night shifts, once he switched to day job he became OK as his health improved. Another one was also suffering from ED, he did not know that he had kidney stone, which was causing high blood pressure. Once kidney stone removed, he became OK.

I do not understand why be so much emotional or philosophical about this? If wife does not want to live with you for whatever reason, and wants to go, let her go. Is there any shortage of other girls in this world?

Jamai Of Law (propra)     06 October 2010

Ask your friend to take medication to heal and to cure your friends s*xual problems. Also ash him to to verify whether there was anyside effect of any other medication which caused this.

Under which section marrige is saught to be terminated?

If your friend is able to prove that the marriage was solemnised, and the  consummated also in first 4 months after marriage.....then ground of impotency vanishes in air...

(Guest)

Dear Learned Advisors,

What if story is other way around, if wife refuses any type of intimacy even not sharing the bedroom, in fact parted herself with the jewelry which is specially for married women, like mungal sutra etc. just to tease the husband, staying together sleeping in the Living area on a cot, no sense of defamation in the eyes of neighbors,

Just enjoying the frustration of the husband since last 1 year or so (Since it came to our notice), elders/relatives  reconciliations have failed so far even not listening to her parents neither telling anything to anyone of us (both are my close relatives)

IT SEEMS HER ONLY INTENTION IS TO SHOW THE HUSBAND THAT SHE CAN LIVE WITHOUT THAT INTEGRAL PART OF THE PACKAGED DEAL OF MARRIAGE.

This is a story of one of my relatives and I am closely involved with both the parties as both are my relatives and it was arranged marriage in 2006, it’s a second marriage for husband after sad demise of his first wife, and it was proposed by her Grand mother and happily endorsed by her parents and she was very happy with marriage until theas things surfaced,

Sirs, If matter goes into the courts of law what are remedies available for them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register